Thursday, September 25, 2008

Flipping Head over Heels

"With every breath I take in... you are Good. When the road starts to turn, around every bend I've learned.... you are Good." This is from one of my favorite songs about the Lord sung by Point of Grace (thanks Heather !) . I remember the last time truly crying my heart out as I sung every word of this song. It was when Will was 3 months old and breastfeeding wasn't going well AT ALL !! I remember closing myself in Woodie's office and just putting this song before the Lord and asking Him to convince me of the truths of those words . Today, I find myself singing those same words but now full of joy, CONVINCED of the truth of his Word and his path for me. Ya'll know what I mean. As Christians sometimes we know truth but in our hearts we have hard days living or even displaying it. We just want our hearts to crave Him but our sinfulness keeps us from enjoying and loving HIM fully. Well, I went to the doctor today and he said Preston had "turned" and was head down and in position. We were so relieved and immediately went together in prayer to just thank the Lord for watching over Preston and being in control of even the smallest of details of our children's lives. Thank you to all who had been praying for us this week.

No comments: