Sunday, September 28, 2008

BaBy Shower Weekend !

My dear friend Julia was so sweet and gave me a "Diapers and Wipes" shower for Preston. It was full of family and friends and my mom (as well as Woodie's mom and grandma) were able to come from out of town to make it. It was so sweet and we received some much needed supplies. The funny part was when my mom said "all those diapers and wipes would last me about 2 weeks" She probably is right!!! Anyhow, we enjoyed playing some games, food and baby entertainment. Thank you to all who could come. On Sunday, all of our out of town guests came to church with us . You know everyone there was excited about 4 visitors !! Since we have been here in Mobile we have attended this church and totally fallen in love with it. The people are an older congregation but their hear for the Lord is evident and passionate. Oh and did I mention....they LOVE on EVERYBODY !!! I remember the first Sunday we went to visit, we were greeted with "Well, my how are you ? How have you been?" I asked Woodie if he knew them and he said no. They just already act as if you were just there the week before. It is refreshing !! Enjoy the pictures from our wonderful weekend !!
Woodie, I and Will with my mom and dad
Me at 37 Weeks !!
Me and my mom at the shower

3 comments:

Leah said...

Hey...I've been wondering if the baby turned and just now got a chance to come over here and check on you! YAY!!! I'm so happy. I know you are, too.

Wish I could have been at the shower. I have a birthday present for Will, but you must know that I am terrible with the mail, so it may be three months before you see it! HA!

Thinking about you!

Leah

The Yates' said...

Youre so close to meeting Preston! We are praying for you!

Grace, Hope and Joy said...

I heard Preston came. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait to see picts!